Foam dressing with silicone adhesive and additional adhesive border
Askina® DresSil® Border has the same structure as Askina® DresSil®, with an additional 1.5 cm large adhesive border, for more security during wear.
It is specially adapted for difficult-to-dress or moving areas (knees, elbows, skin folds).
- Gentle and secure adherence
- Minimized trauma during dressing changes(1)
- Significant absorption capacity
- Easy to use
- Good adaptability on difficult-to-dress areas and skin contours
- Repositionable: can be cut to shape
- Improves patient comfort
(1)Thomas S Atraumatic dressings. WorldWideWounds, 2003.
Indicated for the management of moderately exuding, partial to full thickness wounds such as:
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous leg ulcers
- Arterial leg ulcers,
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Donor sites
- Skin tears
Traditional acrylic adhesive