Foam dressing with silicone adhesive and additional adhesive border
Askina® DresSil Border has the same structure as Askina® DresSil, with an additional 1.5 cm large adhesive border, for more security during wear. It is specially adapted for difficult-to-dress or moving areas (knees, elbows, skin folds).
- Gentle and secure adherence
- Minimized trauma during dressing changes(1)
- Significant absorption capacity
- Easy to use
- Good adaptability on difficult-to-dress areas and skin contours
- Repositionnable: can be cut to shape
- Improves patient comfort
Indicated for the management of moderately exuding, partial to full thickness wounds such as: pressure ulcers, venous leg ulcers, arterial leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, 1st and 2nd degree burns, donor sites and skin tears
(1)Thomas S Atraumatic dressings. WorldWideWounds, 2003.