Foam dressing with silicone adhesive and additional adhesive border
Askina® DresSil® Sacrum is a self adherent foam dressing with a 1,5 cm border for simple use and more security. Its triangular shape suits well to sacral area.
With its soft silicone adhesive on one side and a vapor permeable waterproof film on the other, Askina® DresSil®Sacrum combines the absorption capacity of the foam with the soft adhesion of the silicone contact layer:
- Protective polyurethane film: highly breathable – waterproof - bacteria barrier
- Hydrophilic foam layer: regulates moisture - soft and conformable - excellent absorption capacity
- Silicone adhesive layer: atraumatic - open structure to let exudates pass into the absorbent foam
- Gentle and secure adherence
- Minimized trauma during dressing changes(1)
- Significant absorption capacity
- Easy to use
- Good adaptability on difficult-to-dress areas and skin contours
- Repositionable: can be cut to shape
- Improves patient comfort
(1)Thomas S Atraumatic dressings. WorldWideWounds, 2003.
Indicated for the management of moderately exuding, partial to full thickness wounds situated on sacral area. Askina®DresSil® Sacrum may also be used for the prevention of skin breakdown.