Hydrophilic foam dressings
Askina® Foam Sacrum is a hydrophilic foam dressing made of a polyurethane foam wound contact surface with high absorption capacity and a vapour permeable, water and bacteria resistant polyurethane film outer layer, which extends beyond the perimeter of the foam to form an adhesive border.
Askina® Foam Sacrum has a triangular shape, well suited for sacral area. It is also suitable for the prevention of skin damages due to incontinence or pressure.
- Specially adapted for difficult-to-dress areas
- Excellent absorption and retention capacity
- Balanced adhesive formula: easy application, atraumatic removal
- Comfortable outer layer, highly permeable for air and water vapour
- Visual control of exudate absorption
- Good protection against friction and shear stress
- Askina® Foam Sacrum is contraindicated for ulcers resulting from infections, such as tuberculosis, syphilis, deep fungal infections bites or third degree burns.
- In case of infections with inflammatory signs (temperature, oedema, redness, pain) contact proper medical authority. Resume the use of Askina® Foam Sacrum when normal healing conditions are present again.
- Do not use if package is damaged or open.
Moderately exuding wounds located on the sacral area